Mitsubishi conceived to acquire part of RenaultMarch 27, 2020
Mitsubishi Corp may become the owner of a 10% stake in Renault Corporation.
According to the agency Les Echos, relying on its source, this suggests one of the scenarios for strengthening the Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi alliance.
According to assumptions, details about the new strategy will be released in May this year. The purchase of a portion of the shares of the French conglomerate brand by the Japanese brand has not yet been confirmed.
According to the portal, they will also consider other options, including restructuring, closure of enterprises and programs to reduce spending. The French company declined to comment on the situation.
- New Kia Sorento gets off-road X-Line variation
- Updated Range Rover Velar gets new engines and options
- Teasers of “hot rod-hypercar” with W16 engine appeared on the network
- Tesla will release a cheap self-driving car
- BMW officially unveils new M3 and M4