Mitsubishi announced the premiere of a new crossoverSeptember 18, 2019
The Japanese company will present at the Tokyo Motor Show a new concept car.
At the Tokyo Motor Show, Mitsubishi will present a conceptual crossover. The day before, the brand published the first teaser of the novelty, and also declassified some information about the power plant of the new model.
Representatives of the brands report that the new crossover will combine experience and hybrid technology, as well as a new all-wheel drive system. The concept car is described as an electrified crossover that will provide unrivaled driving pleasure, as well as confidence on all sections of the road.
The company also notes that Mitsubishi will offer a new car format that combines a compact hybrid transmission and an electric all-wheel drive system.
- A cat-dog car was put up for sale in the USA
- World’s first off-road Lamborghini Huracan announced
- Lamborghini Aventador successor to retain V12 engine
- VW XL1 or the rarest production car of the brand in history
- Connaught Type-D or sports new car with a V10 engine