Mitsubishi and Nissan have agreed on a joint release of new keycarasMarch 15, 2019
Both brands have previously collaborated in many segments, which is not surprising because of the entry into one and the same alliance. An agreement has already been reached on the release of the new Nissan Dayz, the Nissan Dayz Highway Star, the Mitsubishi eK wagon and the Mitsubishi eK X.
Two Japanese brands, Nissan and Mitsubishi, have agreed on a new partnership, extending already wide-ranging partnerships. At the moment, the Mitsubishi Mizushima factory in Kurashiki (Japan) has already started production of new compact cars, Nissan Dayz, Nissan Dayz Highway Star, Mitsubishi eK wagon and Mitsubishi eK X. The cars will be available for sale this month, the press service officially reported. Mitsubishi company.
The cooperation of the two companies will significantly improve the keycars, who will receive semi-autonomous management technologies for the first time, including a large number of driver assistants, as well as automated security systems. Unmanned third-level technology will allow cars to automatically move on unilateral country tracks.
In addition to the new electronics, the four keycar models have been significantly updated in the technical part, including the platform, power units and design. While the Nissan and Mitsubishi keyrings have common basic elements, they retain features that are typical of their brands.
- Financial bubble may emerge in the electric car market
- Lamborghini Jarama, a charismatic sports car, celebrates its 50th anniversary
- Tesla wants to build third-generation charging stations in China
- Volkswagen will stop selling Passat sedan in Europe
- Tesla is already worth more than $ 550 billion – it entered the Top 6 most valuable companies in the US