Minimalistic Apex AP-0 announced before Geneva debutFebruary 15, 2020
Apex AP-0 is the future concept of electric hypercars, which will be presented at the Geneva Motor Show on March 3.
According to Apex, the AP-0 uses a carbon-fiber chassis and, judging by the teaser, has a minimalistic design. The company wants the car to weigh only 2,646 pounds (1,200 kg).
If you are not familiar with Apex, this is understandable because the company is still little known. Another company car, bearing the name AP-1, can accelerate to 100 kilometers per hour in 2.5 seconds and reach a maximum speed of 280 kilometers per hour.
Whenever a new car manufacturer announces a new model, there is reason to doubt whether the model will ever be able to enter the market because taking a car from the development stage to production is a very complicated process. If the Apex really can launch the AP-1 on sale, then it could be a competitor to the new Tesla Roadster and other electric sports cars.
- Panasonic is going to release new Tesla batteries
- Citroen has achieved a ban on the sale of Polestar 2 in France
- The rare Mauck MSV 1120s camper is on sale
- The 1975 Ford Bronco with a V8 engine went on sale
- Volkswagen ID.4 coupe-crossover prototype spotted at the Nurburgring