Mini will bring a limited edition Coral Red Edition to the USJuly 18, 2020
The 2021 model year will be replenished with a special edition of the compact model.
Mini will bring a limited-edition Cooper S Coral Red Edition hatchback to the US next year. A total of 300 such vehicles will be delivered to the country. Special trims will be available for both three-door and five-door versions. The first cars will arrive at dealerships at the end of this summer.
The Cooper S Coral Red Edition features black exterior trim and body color. In addition, the special edition received a Piano Black interior trim, 17-inch two-ton wheels, LED headlights and Carbon Black leatherette upholstery.
The three-door hatchback starts at $ 33,257, with the five-door starting at $ 34,520 plus $ 850 shipping.
- The players of the English club had to go to the game by taxi because of the “smart” bus
- RS2 Avant-style tuning kit developed for Audi Coupe
- New Audi S8 and Bentley Flying Spur were brought to drag
- The fate of the Kia Stinger remains in question even after the update
- Ford publishes teaser for Bronco Warthog with 37-inch tires