Mini revealed the new generation of Sidewalk ConvertibleJanuary 8, 2020
Sales of new items should start in 2020.
Back in 2007, Mini introduced its new product called Sidewalk. The appearance of the car was quite attractive, and now the company decided to release a new generation of Mini Sidewalk 2020 model year. The new Sidewalk has received many exclusive items.
For example, special hood stripes with contrasting edges at the edges, Sidewalk lettering on the vents and 17-inch wheels with two-tone trim.
Perhaps the most interesting feature of this convertible is the roof, which is made of fabric and has a silver pattern. Inside, it should be noted trim in contrasting tones of yellow and blue. Door sills have brushed aluminum trim with Sidewalk markings, and a small but noticeable Sidewalk logo is visible on the bottom of the steering wheel.
Standard LED headlights, fog lights, interior lighting, automatic air conditioning and mini-driving modes are also part of the new Sidewalk.
The Mini offers Sidewalk on One, Cooper and Cooper S models with a power unit up to 192 horsepower. Either a seven-speed Steptronic gearbox or a six-speed manual gearbox is used as the transmission.
- Half a century old pickup truck was abandoned in the desert. It has bullet marks on it
- Chinese BAIC builds electric sedan with advanced autopilot
- The head of Nikola leaves the post after accusations of fraud
- Iran is preparing to release an inexpensive sedan on the PSA platform
- The new Mercedes-Maybach S-class will be even more luxurious