Mini renamed rims due to consonance with coronavirusApril 23, 2020
Mini changed the name of the Cooper SE electric car drive due to its consonance with coronavirus. Now, so that buyers do not have any associations with the COVID-19 pandemic, Corona Spoke wheels are offered under the name Power Spoke. It is reported by InsideEV.
Apparently, Mini thus decided to avoid a marketing failure in the United States, which at the moment is suffering more than other states from a new type of virus. In addition, the name Power (Energy) is quite suitable for the optional lightweight 17-inch wheels, stylized home British outlet standard.
The first production Mini electric car debuted in the summer of 2019. The hatchback Cooper SE is equipped with a “green” unit from the BMW i3S, which develops 184 liters. with. (135 kW) and 270 Nm of torque. The motor allows the hatchback to accelerate from zero to 60 km / h in 3.9 s, and acceleration to 100 kph takes 7.3 seconds. The maximum speed is forcibly limited to 150 km per hour.
- The blogger ordered an online sports car for $ 31,000. And this is what he was eventually brought
- Ferrari coupe turned into original limited model
- Tesla on autopilot accelerated to 150 km / h while the driver slept
- Ford showed first image of F-150 electric pickup
- Electric Mercedes EQS prototype spotted on tests