Mini Remastered received a special edition in the style of Lotus Esprit for BondMarch 6, 2020
The novelty was created based on Lotus Esprit from the 1981 James Bond movie “For Your Eyes Only”.
A special modification of Mini Remastered was created for music tycoon Simon Cowell, was created in the style of Lotus Esprit from the 1981 James Bond movie “For Your Eyes Only”. The car has a characteristic maroon and copper livery with stripes and bold Turbo emblems.
As in the standard version of Monte Carlo, the wheel arches and the roof are painted black. The brake calipers are also black and stand behind custom-made 13-inch wheels.
Under the hood is the same A-series naturally aspirated engine from the original Mini that has been upgraded. The power of the power unit is 83 horsepower and is transmitted to the front wheels through a five-speed manual gearbox.
In the interior of the unique Mini, there is a dashboard with wood panels, a steering wheel with a wooden frame and white leather upholstery. In addition, we note the backlighting of Smiths dials, a 7-inch infotainment touchscreen with the function of compatibility with smartphones and a sound system with six speakers.
- Skoda prepares rival Renault Duster for sale
- Mercedes-Benz CL600 coupe from the 90s for sale
- Tesla will build a new plant to assemble trucks and sports cars
- All-new Nissan Skyline R34 sports car for half a million dollars at auction
- Photos of the new Hyundai Ioniq 5 with solar panels on the roof published