MINI launches electric vehicle production in China from 2023November 3, 2020
The sub-brand of the Bavarian BMW brand, MINI, announced the appearance of three new models at once, as well as the start of production of its cars in the Middle Kingdom.
The range of electric vehicles will be complemented by a three-door MINI Cooper, as well as two new crossovers, which will come with both electric motors and internal combustion engines. In addition, MINI will launch another all-electric crossover. The new models will retain the concept of “creative use of space”, as well as the dynamics and personality characteristic of MINI cars.
In response to the explosive growth in the Chinese car market, which accounts for about 10% of new MINIs, production will be launched in partnership with Great Wall Motor. Starting in 2023, China will produce electric vehicles with a new architecture.
- The interior of the new Genesis G90 was first shown in the photo
- Hyundai showed the updated crossover Tucson L
- Audi TTS Competition Plus for the European market will be more powerful
- The prices for the new SUV from Nissan have been announced
- Rolls-Royce cars get new body colors