Mini is not going to follow the example of SmartNovember 29, 2019
In the motor line of the brand will remain ICE.
According to the head of the company Bernd Kerber, internal combustion engines will remain in the motor range of the Mini company, which belongs to the Bavarian concern BMW. In the next ten years, the brand’s plans do not plan to change.
He noted that only after 2030 the Mini suggests a possible transition to electrification. At the same time, the brand will continue to develop the direction of electric cars. Mr. Kerber said that the brand has decided so far whether cars with ICE will be produced after 2030.
- MINI confirms production of electric crossover
- Chevrolet K5 Blazer turned into an electric car
- Electric Kia Soul brought to the “moose test”
- The interior of the Porsche Panamera Turbo S has been improved
- Ferrari is testing a mysterious prototype