Mini introduced the charged convertible Mini Cooper SSeptember 15, 2019
At its stand in Frankfurt, the British company showed a 192-horsepower convertible convertible.
Convertible Mini Cooper S received a bright blue tint with contrasting white stripes on the hood, indicating the sporty character of a compact car. In addition, the aggressive character of the citycar is given out by the original bumpers, double tailpipes, and a set of white 16-inch alloy wheels.
For performance Mini Cooper S Convertible meets the 2.0-liter turbo engine with direct injection power of 192 hp. and 280 Nm of torque, which works in conjunction with an automatic transmission and front-wheel drive. The convertible accelerates to 100 km / h in 7.1 seconds and has a top speed of 230 km / h
The soft roof of the Mini Cooper S cleans up in 15 seconds at speeds up to 30 km / h. With the roof open, the cabriolet’s trunk can hold up to 215 liters of cargo, and when folded up to 55 liters. The model received a rather stylish interior with light leather trim, a three-spoke multifunction steering wheel, a large speedometer and a proprietary center console with many original decorative elements.
- Tesla offered independent European services to get official status
- Range Rover Electric Confirmed, Jaguar XJ Delayed
- Volkswagen will produce 500 thousand electric crossovers a year
- The hydrogen truck Mercedes-Benz GenH2 will have a range of 1000 km
- Porsche launches 2.1 MWh mobile charging station