Mini has updated the fastest model of the brand JCW Clubman 2020September 18, 2019
Mini has updated the production model of the brand JCW Clubman, released in Australia.
The car is equipped with a 2.0-liter turbocharged four-cylinder engine with a modified crankshaft drive. As a result, power increased to 302 hp, and torque – up to 450 Nm. The engine runs with an 8-speed automatic transmission with optimized torque. A 7-speed DCT with wired shifting is also available, which replaced the old 8-speed gearbox.
Visually, changes compared to the old model include a new front and rear bumpers, an updated grille and splitter. Headlights and taillights slightly changed. Model JCW Clubman Pure 2020 is equipped with improved brake calipers, 18-inch wheels with supersports tires Michelin Pilot, adaptive suspension Dinamica, 8.8-inch multimedia system. All of the above are available as standard.
The JCW upgrade includes 19-inch wheels, sports suspension, leather upholstery, a Harman/Kardon Mini has updated the production model of the brand JCW Clubman, released in Australia. n audio system and electrically adjustable seats with heating function.
- Tesla offered independent European services to get official status
- Range Rover Electric Confirmed, Jaguar XJ Delayed
- Volkswagen will produce 500 thousand electric crossovers a year
- The hydrogen truck Mercedes-Benz GenH2 will have a range of 1000 km
- Porsche launches 2.1 MWh mobile charging station