Mini Cooper SE Countryman All4 debuted in FrankfurtSeptember 15, 2019
At the international motor show, Mini introduced its hybrid Citicar Cooper SE Countryman, equipped with an all-wheel drive system.
The presented hybrid Cooper SE Countryman All4 has acquired a new generation high-voltage battery, which allowed to increase the range by 30% to 55 – 57 kilometers. Depending on the selected power source, the lithium-ion battery located under the rear sofa can be fully charged in 3 hours 15 minutes or 5 hours.
The hybrid power plant includes a 1.5-liter three-cylinder gasoline engine and an electric engine, the total power of which is 224 horsepower. All-wheel drive system Cooper SE Countryman All4, if necessary, uses rear wheels.
As for the dynamics, the hybrid Mini Cooper SE Countryman ALL4 is able to accelerate from zero to 100 km / h in 6.8 seconds. The new citycar will join the electrified family of the British brand.
- Revealed cross-coupe Audi Q5 Sportback
- Porsche tests refreshed Cayman GT4 RS at the Nurburgring
- Hear the new BMW M4 Competition growl menacingly
- Photos of restyled Genesis G70 with unusual red interior appeared on the network
- Tesla sues Donald Trump administration