Mini Cooper made a charming six-wheeled pickup truckFebruary 23, 2020
Tuners from the Middle East worked on a thorough remake of the classic Mini Cooper. Residents of this region have a special sympathy for unusual cars.
We are used to the fact that six-wheeled pickups, which quite often present tuning studios around the world, are most often struck by their huge size and ominous appearance. So, for example, the guys from Hennessey at one time created a triaxial pickup VelociRaptor 6×6. But their other project is the even more awesome Hennessey Goliath 6×6, based on the Chevrolet Silverado model. Looking at these car monsters, it’s hard to imagine that a miniature Mini Cooper can stand in line with them. It is this model that tuners from the Middle East have taken as the basis of their bold project. Through their efforts, the Mini Cooper turned into a six-wheeled pickup truck that looks more charming than aggressive.
Details about this mini truck are not as many as we would like. All information about the redesigned Cooper comes down to its “habitat”. Obviously, during the upgrade, the masters had to lengthen the standard car, thoroughly alter the body, put an additional axle, modify the exhaust system and much more.
According to the developers, all six wheels of this pickup are leading. Technical characteristics of the new product are also kept secret.
- Financial bubble may emerge in the electric car market
- Lamborghini Jarama, a charismatic sports car, celebrates its 50th anniversary
- Tesla wants to build third-generation charging stations in China
- Volkswagen will stop selling Passat sedan in Europe
- Tesla is already worth more than $ 550 billion – it entered the Top 6 most valuable companies in the US