Mini Cooper JCW GP showed what’s insideApril 26, 2019
The company accidentally “flashed” the trim of the new Mini Cooper John Cooper Works GP. The “hot” version will get a redesigned dashboard. It has a digital display located in the center. Mounted sports bucket seats covered in Alcantara. The rest of the decoration was moved without changes.
The design of the Mini Cooper John Cooper Works GP is hidden under camouflage. He will get a wider body kit, as well as a fixed rear wing on the roof. The front and rear bumpers have also been updated.
Under the hood, according to rumors, is a 2.0-liter four-cylinder turbocharged engine. It is also used in the BMW X2 M35i, where it produces 302 hp (225 kW). At a hatchback similar indicators are expected.
Expect tighter suspension settings, new braking system, and tires. The weight of the model will decrease. As a result, JCW GP will be the fastest and most powerful serial Mini in the history of the company. In total, only 3,000 of these will be produced.
- Changan showed the interior of the crossover CS55 Plus
- Range Rover Evoque LWB Aheads Its Big Debut In China
- Spotify has come up with a car device called the Car Thing
- Toyota’s new electric crossover to be named Toyota BZ4X
- Old Dodge Ram converted into a RV