Mini Cooper JCW GP showed what’s insideApril 26, 2019
The company accidentally “flashed” the trim of the new Mini Cooper John Cooper Works GP. The “hot” version will get a redesigned dashboard. It has a digital display located in the center. Mounted sports bucket seats covered in Alcantara. The rest of the decoration was moved without changes.
The design of the Mini Cooper John Cooper Works GP is hidden under camouflage. He will get a wider body kit, as well as a fixed rear wing on the roof. The front and rear bumpers have also been updated.
Under the hood, according to rumors, is a 2.0-liter four-cylinder turbocharged engine. It is also used in the BMW X2 M35i, where it produces 302 hp (225 kW). At a hatchback similar indicators are expected.
Expect tighter suspension settings, new braking system, and tires. The weight of the model will decrease. As a result, JCW GP will be the fastest and most powerful serial Mini in the history of the company. In total, only 3,000 of these will be produced.
- An updated crossover BMW X2 without camouflage was spotted on tests
- Hyundai Santa Cruz went to test again
- BMW introduced the updated 4 Series convertible
- 2021 Geely Preface flagship sedan unveiled in Beijing
- Songsan Summer copies the classic Volkswagen T1 minibus