Mini cars again get the manual gearboxApril 9, 2020
The Mini Cooper 2021 will again offer a manual gearbox after the 2020 model had to do without a gear lever due to certification issues with this transmission.
In 2021, the base Mini Cooper with a 1.5-liter turbocharged three-cylinder engine rated at 134 hp will offer a six-speed manual transmission in rigid-body, four-door bodies and a convertible. 2021 Mini Cooper S with its 2.0-liter turbo four-cylinder engine with 189 hp. will also come standard with a six-speed handle in a hardtop, four-door and convertible form.
It is likely that JCW Clubman and JCW Countryman, which will also receive a 301-hp engine, will continue to be offered with only an eight-speed automatic transmission, although less powerful versions can again receive shear load.
- Updated Cadillac CT5 gets V Performance package
- Mercedes has updated the luxury SUV Maybach GLS
- Cadillac Lyriq will get an incredible projection system on the windshield
- Tesla admitted: yes, our bumpers fall off, and blow off roofs
- 80-year-old retiree drives a Ferrari F40 daily