Mini brand fan receives first JCW GP awardJune 3, 2020
One of the fans of the Mini brand received the first JCW GP as an award.
According to actualnews.org, the winner was a US blogger. He won a restyled version of the Mini John Cooper Works GP with VIN number 0001. Note that the young man is a fan of this brand. He has a bunch of branded clothes in his closet, and in the house there is equipment from this manufacturer. In addition, the young man has two cars of this brand. Now, after the victory, he became the owner of three Mini models.
Note that the contestants had to submit a video, the duration of which is 30.1 seconds, symbolizing one tenth of a second, which falls on each horsepower. In the video clip, they needed to tell why he deserves a victory. Under the hood of a restyled sports car is a 301-hp engine.
- Honda to phase out petrol cars in Europe from 2022
- Porsche Design reveals laptop with carbon fiber cover
- Mercedes-AMG One will receive over 1,200 horsepower
- Lincoln will not compete with German brands
- Bentley will be taken over by Audi