Miguel Oliveira signed a new contract with KTMMay 3, 2019
KTM used the option to extend the contract with Miguel Oliveira. With the Portuguese rider re-signed the agreement, that is, Miguel will represent the team Red Bull KTM Tech3 until the end of 2020.
This season, Miguel Oliveira made his debut in the MotoGP World Championship. He performed well in Qatar, but killed the rubber too quickly and finished seventeenth. The Portuguese learned a lesson and did not make a similar mistake in Argentina, where he fought with the Espargaro brothers for ninth place. In Austin, Miguel finished behind factory pilot Joan Zarco.
The KTM management was impressed with the insistence and level of Miguel, so they decided not to delay the contract extension.
In the overall standings, Miguel Oliveira is ranked sixteenth, ahead of Jorge Lorenzo, Andrea Iannone and Joan Zarco.
- In Brazil, a bus crashed from a 35-meter bridge
- LG Chem will double its battery production to meet growing Tesla demand
- Started accepting orders for an electric car with a power reserve of 1,600 kilometers
- Honda will stop selling cars with internal combustion engines in Europe
- Siemens and Porsche to build a climate-neutral fuel plant