Miguel Oliveira signed a new contract with KTMMay 3, 2019
KTM used the option to extend the contract with Miguel Oliveira. With the Portuguese rider re-signed the agreement, that is, Miguel will represent the team Red Bull KTM Tech3 until the end of 2020.
This season, Miguel Oliveira made his debut in the MotoGP World Championship. He performed well in Qatar, but killed the rubber too quickly and finished seventeenth. The Portuguese learned a lesson and did not make a similar mistake in Argentina, where he fought with the Espargaro brothers for ninth place. In Austin, Miguel finished behind factory pilot Joan Zarco.
The KTM management was impressed with the insistence and level of Miguel, so they decided not to delay the contract extension.
In the overall standings, Miguel Oliveira is ranked sixteenth, ahead of Jorge Lorenzo, Andrea Iannone and Joan Zarco.
- Forgotten for 20 years in a barn Ford Mustang sells for 15 thousand dollars
- See Hispano Suiza Carmen electric hypercar in motion
- Tesla on autopilot dodged a collision with a truck
- Porsche Taycan is four times more popular than Panamera
- Hyundai unveils concept cab of the future