Mick Schumacher will test for FerrariMarch 27, 2019
April 2, the first day of testing in Bahrain, Mick Schumacher for the first time will sit behind the wheel of a Ferrari SF90. German racer, a listener at the Ferrari Racing Academy, which this year stands for the Prema team in Formula 2, will also work on tests behind the wheel of Alfa Romeo.
On the second day of the test at the wheel of a Ferrari will be replaced by Sebastian Vettel.
Mattia Binotto, the head of the team “We are convinced of the value of the Ferrari Racing Academy as a high-level program aimed at training talented young riders, and the decision to sign a contract with Charles Leclaire proves it. Therefore, we are very happy to give Mick and Callum a chance to get behind the wheel of a Formula 1 car.
Mick joined the Ferrari Racing Academy in January, and Callum has been working with us since 2017, and the careers of both riders have been ascending. I believe that participation in the official Formula 1 tests in Bahrain and Barcelona behind the wheel of the SF90 will be a very useful experience for them. ”
- Tesla will accelerate the acceleration of its electric cars for $ 2,000
- One of 15 Porsche sports cars will be sold at auction for 280,000 euros
- Chinese Qoros to bring “prophetic” concept to Beijing
- Hyundai Tucson crossover will become a hallmark for the brand
- Charged Ford Mustang Mach-E GT arrives in Europe