Mick Schumacher: If it weren’t for the father, I would be a different personApril 10, 2019
Mick Schumacher admitted that he is equal to his father in terms of racing achievements. The debut in Formula 2 and the tests of F1 cars in Bahrain attracted even more attention than usual to the heir of the star surname, but Mick himself is calm about this.
“I’m the son of my father, and this is part of me,” Mick answered the theinsideline.com question about how he copes with increased attention because of his last name. – What he did in F1 was something special – something that I can equal, so I’m happy that he is my father.
I would be a completely different person, if not for him. Of course, I learned a lot from his style, even when I was in carting. This is very useful in the future.
The goal at the moment is to simply gain experience, learn everything that is possible, and then work on the result. ”
- Mitsubishi L200 did not cope with the “moose test”
- Tesla Roadster Decomposes in Space
- A glowing Mercedes-Benz logo can lead to an accident
- Volkswagen Beetle pickup made into tiny camper
- Why does an electric Hummer need “crab mode”