Mick Schumacher: I grew up under universal pressureMarch 28, 2019
Mick Schumacher believes that he is able to cope with the hype, which is accompanied by his ascent to Formula 1.
Earlier this week, Ferrari and Alfa Romeo confirmed the information about the participation of the 20-year-old German in the tests in the composition of both teams after the Grand Prix of Bahrain.
Schumacher claims that he is not under any particular pressure.
“It has always been like this,” he said in an interview with the Koelner Express. “Anyone else in my place might have felt differently.” But I grew up under universal pressure. Now this experience is very useful. ”
However, according to Ralf Schumacher, the path of his nephew in F1 should not be so loud.
“This should happen more calmly, more naturally. Let him first develop his skills! ”Said a former Williams and Toyota pilot to DPA.
This weekend, Mick Schumacher will hold his first race in Formula 2 for the team Prema.
- Geely quietly updated the crossover Atlas
- Vietnamese electric cars VinFast will enter the US market in 2021
- Kia showed restyled cross Sportage
- Ford announces 2021 Ranger pickup in STX Special Edition
- The exterior of the sporty BMW M3 and M4 completely revealed