Michigan police get two Ford Mustang Mach-E electric carsJanuary 9, 2021
One of the Michigan police departments will receive two copies of the Ford Mustang Mach-E.
Recall that the purchase of these electric vehicles for $ 93,926 was approved back in December 2020. Both cars will have two electric motors, an all-wheel drive system, while it is not yet known which options are in question.
Police electric cars will be able to travel 337 km on a single charge, that is, they will acquire batteries with a capacity of 75 kW / h. At the same time, a 98 kWh battery is also offered for the Mustang Mach-E, providing a range of 482 km.
It is noted that charging stations will be needed for electric crossovers at a cost of $ 5,000. It is worth saying that Ford itself does not offer a police version of the Mustang Mach-E, for this reason the police department will have to turn to a third-party company for converting electric vehicles.
As a reminder, the Ford Mustang Mach-E is a 5-door electric crossover that was first unveiled on November 17, 2019.
In addition, some time ago it was noted that the 2022 Ford Maverick pickup was photographed right on the assembly line. It should be emphasized that the new model of the American company will be equipped with an in-line 1.5-liter turbo engine.
- The updated Volkswagen Polo 2021 showed on a teaser before its debut on April 22
- Drag racing with charged Audi RS7 and Mercedes-AMG E63
- New crossover Nissan X-Trail 2022 model year presented in China at the Shanghai Motor Show
- Roewe Jing concept debuts with whale-mouth face
- Long wheelbase Mercedes C-Class presented in China