Michael Schumacher’s car will be put under the hammerJune 19, 2019
At this Ferrari F2002 German pilot won his fifth league title
Ferrari 2002 will be sold as part of the auction, timed to the end of the current season of Royal races. Bidding will be held in Abu Dhabi on November 30.
It is about the chassis number 219 – this car Schumacher piloted in 2002 in several races, including the San Marino Grand Prix, the Austrian Grand Prix, and the French Grand Prix, which were victorious for him. The starting price of the lot is not named, however, it is known that part of the proceeds from the sale of funds will be sent to the Michael Schumacher Foundation, founded after the sevenfold world champion was seriously injured on the ski slope in 2013. In addition to the Ferrari F2002, a restored 1990 Ferrari F40 with an autograph by Sebastian Vettel will be launched.
This is not the first time the car Schumacher put up for sale. For example, in 2017, for Ferrari Marlboro F2001, a record amount of $ 7,504,000 was raised.
- Glickenhaus SCG-008 insane SUV sketches published
- The debut date of the new Land Cruiser 300 SUV has become known
- The serial version of the Nissan Magnite cross debuted
- Top Gear racer rides the Audi RS6 Avant very fast
- Bugatti has introduced a new mysterious hypercar