Michael Masi – interim director of race in AustraliaMarch 15, 2019
After the sudden death of Charlie Whiting before the start of the weekend in Melbourne, the FIA are forced to look for a temporary replacement to perform all the procedures of the upcoming Grand Prix.
The race director of the Australian Grand Prix, the safety delegate and the starter of the race was appointed the director of the Australian V8 Supercars racing Michael Macy, who had previously played the role of steward in Formula 1 several times.
- Hot hatches Toyota and Honda fought in drag in the rain
- In the US, they offered to give part of the fine to police informants
- BMW promised the imminent debut of “stunning” model
- Sales of hybrid Volkswagen Arteon started in Europe
- New Renault Megane will debut next year