Michael Masi – interim director of race in AustraliaMarch 15, 2019
After the sudden death of Charlie Whiting before the start of the weekend in Melbourne, the FIA are forced to look for a temporary replacement to perform all the procedures of the upcoming Grand Prix.
The race director of the Australian Grand Prix, the safety delegate and the starter of the race was appointed the director of the Australian V8 Supercars racing Michael Macy, who had previously played the role of steward in Formula 1 several times.
- The roof of the Tesla Model X electric car collapses on the move
- Ford patented name for new SUV
- Ram Announces Anniversary Edition of 2021 2500 Power Wagon Pickup
- Scotland starts offering interest-free loans for used electric cars
- Jeep Wrangler will cheer up its owners with bright colors