Michael Masi – interim director of race in AustraliaMarch 15, 2019
After the sudden death of Charlie Whiting before the start of the weekend in Melbourne, the FIA are forced to look for a temporary replacement to perform all the procedures of the upcoming Grand Prix.
The race director of the Australian Grand Prix, the safety delegate and the starter of the race was appointed the director of the Australian V8 Supercars racing Michael Macy, who had previously played the role of steward in Formula 1 several times.
- Little-known roadster Lucra LC470 put up for auction
- Rare 47-year-old BMW Turbo will go under the hammer for $ 140,000
- First prototype battery with five minutes charge received
- Toyota Raize becomes Japan’s best-selling crossover in 2020
- Blizzard in Japan leads to large-scale accident