Michael Dunlop will take part in the Pikes Peak raceApril 5, 2019
The international ascent of Pikes Peak attracts more and more motor sport stars and attention. This year, Carlin Dunn will perform on an all-new Ducati motorcycle. Italians keep the intrigue, but everyone guesses that this is a Streetfighter V4. Another important news was the statement by Michael Dunlop, who will take part in the Pikes Peak 2019 race. Irishman will perform on a BMW S1000R motorcycle.
Michael Dunlop signed a contract with the ProKASRO team with the support of Wunderlich MOTORSPORT. His partner will be Luke Glekner, who last year made his debut and showed a high class (10: 21.932).
Of course, Michael is not the first road racer on Pikes Peak. In 2014, Guy Martin spoke at the turbocharged Suzuki GSX-R1100 1992, which he prepared with his own hands. Unfortunately, the race was not very good for him.
Michael can now defend the honor of road racers and show what these guys are capable of. Dunlop is at the peak of his career and is doing everything to achieve the heights of his uncle, Joe Dunlop.
- Updated Cadillac CT5 gets V Performance package
- Mercedes has updated the luxury SUV Maybach GLS
- Cadillac Lyriq will get an incredible projection system on the windshield
- Tesla admitted: yes, our bumpers fall off, and blow off roofs
- 80-year-old retiree drives a Ferrari F40 daily