MG will bring a large cross-liftback at Auto Expo 2020January 31, 2020
New from the British brand, which will debut in India, is the slightly overhanged Chinese elevator Baojun RC-6.
The British brand MG, which has a very long history, was once revived by the Chinese. At the upcoming Auto Expo 2020 motor show in India, this company is going to present a large cross-liftback, built on a modular platform R. In length, the novelty reaches 4,924 mm with a wheelbase of 2,800 mm, and the ground clearance here is 191 mm. Under the hood of the novelty is the only affordable one and a half liter turbo engine with a return of 147 hp. Paired with it is 6-speed manual transmission or CVT. But there is no all-wheel drive even for a surcharge. In total, the brand is going to offer customers six modifications of a large “off-road” liftback.
Related to the new Baojun RC-6, it is equipped with a pair of airbags, exchange rate stability, ABS, parking sensors, etc. The top crossover receives a virtual dashboard, multimedia with a huge touch screen, climate control, a leather-trimmed interior, video surveillance cameras and much more.
In Chinese car dealerships, for Baojun RC-6 they ask from 84,800 to 123,800 yuan. Here, this model competes with the luxury BMW X4.
- New footage from the tests of the powerful Chevrolet Corvette Z06 hit the network
- The compact crossover Hyundai Venue has surpassed the sales of the Suzuki Vitara Brezza
- Bentley posted record quarterly sales. The rich still need new toys
- Cupra to launch D28 Formentor motorboat in Formentor VZ5 crossover style
- Bentley unveils new Continental GT Speed with rear steering system