MG released rival Toyota Land Cruiser PradoSeptember 26, 2019
In the Middle East, a MG RX8 frame SUV appeared on sale, which is called the “clone” of the Chinese Roewe RX8 SUV from SAIC.
MG has launched the MG RX8 three-row frame SUV. The length of this SUV reaches a mark of 4,923 mm with a wheelbase of 2,850 mm, and the ground clearance is 202 mm. Such a car receives a spring suspension, a ladder-type frame and a continuous rear axle. RX8, by the way, became the first three-row model in the history of the brand: a seven-seat saloon is already offered in the “base”. In addition, the manufacturer supplied the novelty with LED optics, a leather interior, front seats with ventilation, wireless charging for gadgets, as well as 20-inch wheels, a panoramic roof and useful driver’s assistants.
The new frame is driven by a two-liter 220-horsepower turbo engine, combined with an automatic transmission. The base SUV has front-wheel drive, but older versions can count on 4WD with six driving modes.
The main competitor of the new items from MG is the legendary Toyota Land Cruiser Prado. Prices on the MG RX8 range from $ 21,850 to $ 25,700
- Nissan Ariya could become one of the models in the Infiniti model range
- Spy photos of the new generation Toyota Sienna
- In the next three years, Toyota promises 31 new and updated models
- Honda celebrates the release of the 2.5 millionth Kei car family N
- Toyota refuses gasoline versions of Corolla in Europe