MG introduced the new double CybersterMay 12, 2020
The Chinese automaker presented a set of design sketches for a very interesting Cyberster concept car, with which the brand will clearly realize the roadster’s idea.
Today’s MG is far from the brand it was before. Since 2005, the Chinese company’s portfolio consists mainly of sedans and crossovers, including the all-electric ZS EV, which the brand successfully sells in Europe. MG demonstrated a set of design sketches for Cyberster, an open two-seater car in the form of a concept.
Equipped with an electric power plant, the Cyberster is endowed with a long hood and a strikingly short and sharply cut rear overhang, which consists of direct LED lamps. Headlights equipped with LED technology have an expressive round shape.
As the portal autoweek.nl reports, the company has not yet revealed secrets about specific production plans or technical specifications. However, it would not be bad if MG, in the end, released a production model developed on the basis of this show car.
- The rare Mauck MSV 1120s camper is on sale
- The 1975 Ford Bronco with a V8 engine went on sale
- Volkswagen ID.4 coupe-crossover prototype spotted at the Nurburgring
- The first crossover Ferrari Purosangue spotted on tests
- Genesis announces pricing for new Genesis G80 sedan