Mercedes will sell the rarest and coolest model SL 73 AMGSeptember 16, 2019
The Mercedes SL 73 AMG is one of the rarest AMG versions that ever existed.
SL 73 was produced from 1997 to 2001. Only 40 to 50 units were issued. Therefore, the exclusivity of the model is on par with the best cars of this class. One of the cars of 1999 was once delivered to Japan. Its mileage is only 35,000 km.
AMG made a 7.3-liter unit from the 6.0-liter M120 V12 engine and updated the internal elements. The power of the updated version has become 525 hp. and 750 Nm of torque. The fact is that the engine is now comparable in power to the engine of the Pagani Zonda model, this makes the model even cooler.
SL 73 AMG reaches a speed of 322 km / h, it has removed the maximum speed limiter 250 km / h. The modest body kit AMG is complemented by elegant body lines and classic five-spoke alloy wheels. Inside, ergonomic seats trimmed with black leather and an extended leather dashboard.
In general, the SL 73 AMG is one of the best modern classic models available today, not to mention its exclusivity. In London on October 24, 2019, the model will be auctioned.
- Toyota Supra from “Fast and Furious” movie sold for $ 550,000
- Subaru has announced the new Impreza. The price will remain the same
- A powerful 2JZ engine was installed in a 2004 Ford pickup
- Max Verstappen won the French Grand Prix
- This race features a 2022 Honda Civic, Mazda3 and Toyota Corolla