Mercedes will sell the rarest and coolest model SL 73 AMGSeptember 16, 2019
The Mercedes SL 73 AMG is one of the rarest AMG versions that ever existed.
SL 73 was produced from 1997 to 2001. Only 40 to 50 units were issued. Therefore, the exclusivity of the model is on par with the best cars of this class. One of the cars of 1999 was once delivered to Japan. Its mileage is only 35,000 km.
AMG made a 7.3-liter unit from the 6.0-liter M120 V12 engine and updated the internal elements. The power of the updated version has become 525 hp. and 750 Nm of torque. The fact is that the engine is now comparable in power to the engine of the Pagani Zonda model, this makes the model even cooler.
SL 73 AMG reaches a speed of 322 km / h, it has removed the maximum speed limiter 250 km / h. The modest body kit AMG is complemented by elegant body lines and classic five-spoke alloy wheels. Inside, ergonomic seats trimmed with black leather and an extended leather dashboard.
In general, the SL 73 AMG is one of the best modern classic models available today, not to mention its exclusivity. In London on October 24, 2019, the model will be auctioned.
- The roof of the Tesla Model X electric car collapses on the move
- Ford patented name for new SUV
- Ram Announces Anniversary Edition of 2021 2500 Power Wagon Pickup
- Scotland starts offering interest-free loans for used electric cars
- Jeep Wrangler will cheer up its owners with bright colors