Mercedes will release the CLA Shooting BrakeFebruary 18, 2019
The model of the second generation will be released contrary to previous rumors that Mercedes has decided to abandon the more practical version and leave only the sedan. It will be built on the same platform as the CLA coupe and A-Class hatchback.
The design of the model in the front of the sign on the coupe Mercedes CLA, however, in the back of the new features. The roof is longer, the rear window is installed more vertically. In this case, the prototype will lose curved headlamps and taillights in favor of simpler triangular headlights and taillights, which were first presented to the CLS.
It is expected that the first release version of the CLA 250 with a 2.0-liter turbocharged four-cylinder engine, which generates 221 hp and 349 Nm of torque. Later, the line will be expanded with various gasoline and diesel power units, including a four-cylinder engine from the new A45 AMG complete with all-wheel drive, whose power is 400 hp.
- Updated Cadillac CT5 gets V Performance package
- Mercedes has updated the luxury SUV Maybach GLS
- Cadillac Lyriq will get an incredible projection system on the windshield
- Tesla admitted: yes, our bumpers fall off, and blow off roofs
- 80-year-old retiree drives a Ferrari F40 daily