Mercedes unveiled the date of the presentation of the new SUVJune 10, 2019
Mercedes-Benz announced that on June 10 in Utah, the US will hold a presentation of the brand-new GLB SUV, positioned as “the first compact SUV that can function as a spacious family car.”
GLB 2020 will offer customers with an additional option in the form of another row of seats, which will accommodate seven people in the cabin. And although the company did not provide more information, it released another teaser for the car, where you can distinguish a panoramic roof, thin taillights and roof rails with metal accents.
The exterior design of the GLB will largely repeat the concept of the same name, presented this year in Shanghai, and the model’s cabin will be largely transferred from the A-Class and CLA models, including the 7-inch dashboard and infotainment system of similar size. leather interior and optional multimedia on 10.25 inches.
Under the hood, the Mercedes-Benz GLB expects a range of familiar engines, including a 2-liter 4-cylinder diesel with 150 or 187 horsepower, as well as a 2-liter petrol version with 190 or 225 horsepower.
Later, Mercedes will also market an AMG version with a turbocharged 2-liter engine with 305 horsepower and 400 Nm of torque in the GLB 35, as well as an even more powerful GLB45 with 390 horses in the base version and 420 horsepower in the S -modifications
- Aston Martin DBS Superleggera accelerates to almost 322 km / h
- Peugeot began accepting orders for new crossovers 2008 and E-2008
- Tesla autopilot is far from ideal: the car drove on its own on the oncoming road
- Off-road vehicle from millionaire SCG Boot showed in all its glory on a trip through the desert
- Crossover from BYD “in the style of Mercedes-Benz” was shown in new photos