Mercedes started testing – with all limitationsJune 9, 2020
The Mercedes team began two-day tests at Silverstone with the 2018 W09 chassis – this is the latest car allowed by the regulations for private tests.
Today Valtteri Bottas got behind the wheel, tomorrow he will be replaced by Lewis Hamilton. The purpose of the tests is to refresh skills. The team will work out the necessary procedures and safety protocols that will be in place in the first stages to reduce the risk of infection, and the riders will be able to work a little while driving a real car.
On tests, the mechanics in the boxes were masked, like Valtteri – until he got behind the wheel. Photos from the races at the beginning of the season this year will be very characteristic.
- 1991 Ford Bronco, which has not been removed from the factory film, is for sale
- A prototype of the updated Honda Accord 2021 was spotted on tests
- Hyundai will have a division to develop walking machines
- Tesla Model 3 for the police paid for itself in a year
- Chery Arrizo Star showed ample customization options