Mercedes spoke about the upcoming updates of the Shanghai Motor ShowApril 9, 2019
Already on April 16, the opening of the next motor show in the largest city of China by population will be held. As part of this event, Mercedes will present several new products, including the Mercedes-AMG A 35 4Matic sedan and the GLB crossover.
On the eve of the opening of the auto show in the Middle Kingdom, Mercedes-Benz shared information about future updates. Two world premieres of the company will be presented at the Shanghai exhibition – Mercedes-AMG A 35 4Matic sedan and GLB crossover. It was about them that some information was disclosed.
“Charged” sedan was designed specifically for the Chinese market, and the technical details are already fully disclosed. As the power unit will be used 2.0-liter turbo engine, capable of developing up to 306 horsepower. Together with him works a robotic pre-selective transmission and proprietary system of all-wheel drive. Acceleration to 100 km/h takes only 4.8 seconds.
But the most interesting novelty will be the “small Gelandewagen” – the crossover Mercedes-Benz GLB. The car is similar in design to the legendary SUV G-Class. So far, only a prototype will be shown, but the serial modification is already close to entering the market, and the debut may take place before the end of this year.
More details will be known after the opening of the dealership.
- In November, the BMW Group unveiled the appearance of the production electric car BMW iX
- BMW announces pricing for new 128ti in Australia
- 816 forces and 3.6 seconds to 100 kph: the most powerful Ford pickup from Hennessey is presented
- Prices for most powerful variant of Toyota RAV4 PHEV announced
- 54-year-old Volkswagen minibus with Tesla electric motor to compete in the lottery