Mercedes spoke about the news for the Frankfurt Motor ShowAugust 21, 2019
Mercedes-Benz spoke about the premieres prepared for the Frankfurt Motor Show, which opens on September 10. In particular, the Germans will show cars with “green” technologies, as well as a “charged” crossover from AMG.
So, Mercedes will bring to Frankfurt a completely new model with a hybrid power plant with the ability to recharge batteries from a household electrical outlet. In addition, a concept car from the EQ electric line will debut at the motor show. It is possible that this will be the prototype of the flagship sedan EQS.
Finally, the premiere of the sports version of the seven-seater compact crossover GLB, the standard version of which was shown in early summer, will be premiered at the auto show. There are no details about the new product yet, however, it is assumed that AMG will prepare a modification with the index A35 or A45.
For example, the hatchback AMG A35 is equipped with a two-liter supercharged engine with a capacity of 306 liters. s., while the “turbo-four” AMG A45 is capable of delivering up to 421 horsepower. Recall, the standard crossover Mercedes-Benz GLB is equipped with a 2.0-liter engine developing 224 forces. It is paired with an eight-speed automatic transmission and all-wheel drive system.
- New footage from the tests of the powerful Chevrolet Corvette Z06 hit the network
- The compact crossover Hyundai Venue has surpassed the sales of the Suzuki Vitara Brezza
- Bentley posted record quarterly sales. The rich still need new toys
- Cupra to launch D28 Formentor motorboat in Formentor VZ5 crossover style
- Bentley unveils new Continental GT Speed with rear steering system