Mercedes showed new GLC Coupe 2020 on videoMarch 18, 2019
Judging by the preliminary announcement, the restyled crossover received, at a minimum, a new design of head optics, and a slightly revised front end. The debut will be “soon” – said in a teaser.
Mercedes does not waste time on the updated line of GLC crossovers, the restyling of which will be presented at the Geneva Motor Show. Despite the recent presentation, the company is already preparing for the debut of the 2020 Coupe-style GLC Coupe. The main competitor for the model will be the BMW X4 crossover.
As expected, and the teaser confirmed, the future new product received a revised front, corresponding to the standard GLC. For an additional fee, the GLC can be equipped with all-LED Multibeam headlights. Rear optics, also LED, will be slightly different from the standard version.
Mercedes has not yet begun to demonstrate the interior, although there are no differences from the standard version. We expect to see a similar dashboard with a display of 12.3 inches, multimedia with a screen diagonal from 7 to 10.25 inches, as well as a touch panel on the center console.
The company has not yet announced the debut date of the new Mercedes GLC Coupe 2020 model year. We expect a debut at the upcoming New York Auto Show in April 2019.
- In Brazil, a bus crashed from a 35-meter bridge
- LG Chem will double its battery production to meet growing Tesla demand
- Started accepting orders for an electric car with a power reserve of 1,600 kilometers
- Honda will stop selling cars with internal combustion engines in Europe
- Siemens and Porsche to build a climate-neutral fuel plant