Mercedes sent a new GLB to the Jurassic Park on a new video teaserApril 10, 2019
Apparently, the debut of the compact SUV will be held before the Shanghai Motor Show. The company continues to publish teasers, and can declassify the model in a couple of days, and the first public show will be held in China.
Now the company showed the car in the entourage of the Jurassic Park, showing us the front optics, the shape of the DRL and an additional chandelier on the roof. It goes without saying that an additional set of luminaires will not be available on the production model, but will be offered as an option.
The terrible roar of the engine may make you think of a big V8, but we know for sure that the hood hides a modest 2.0-liter turbo engine. “Charged” AMG version of the GLB 35 will receive 300 horsepower.
It is likely that sales will begin at the end of this or early next year.
- Look at the drift of an unmanned Toyota Supra
- Hyundai is preparing to debut new Custo minivan
- Rolls-Royce is preparing to introduce the first production electric car
- New Honda HR-V will debut February 18
- New Citroen e-Berlingo van goes on sale in late 2021