Mercedes sent a new GLB to the Jurassic Park on a new video teaserApril 10, 2019
Apparently, the debut of the compact SUV will be held before the Shanghai Motor Show. The company continues to publish teasers, and can declassify the model in a couple of days, and the first public show will be held in China.
Now the company showed the car in the entourage of the Jurassic Park, showing us the front optics, the shape of the DRL and an additional chandelier on the roof. It goes without saying that an additional set of luminaires will not be available on the production model, but will be offered as an option.
The terrible roar of the engine may make you think of a big V8, but we know for sure that the hood hides a modest 2.0-liter turbo engine. “Charged” AMG version of the GLB 35 will receive 300 horsepower.
It is likely that sales will begin at the end of this or early next year.
- The players of the English club had to go to the game by taxi because of the “smart” bus
- RS2 Avant-style tuning kit developed for Audi Coupe
- New Audi S8 and Bentley Flying Spur were brought to drag
- The fate of the Kia Stinger remains in question even after the update
- Ford publishes teaser for Bronco Warthog with 37-inch tires