Mercedes registers the trademark CLS 300May 27, 2019
The corresponding application is filed in the patent office. This may indicate that the company is preparing a new basic equipment for the Mercedes CLS-Class. Under the hood, a 2.0-liter four-cylinder turbocharged engine can be installed.
Its power in the E-Class is 241 hp, torque reaches 370 Nm. The engine will be equipped with a nine-speed automatic transmission and rear or all-wheel drive.
It is expected that the basic version will go at a significantly lower price than the current cost. Now prices for Mercedes CLS-Class start at 69,200 dollars. The CLS 300 can be priced at about $ 60,000.
- Mercedes was the first to create vehicles on solid-state batteries
- Musk asked employees to set a sales record
- The reasons for the unpopularity of electric vehicles are named
- The characteristics of the new Renault Sandero Stepway are unveiled
- Aston Martin wins 24 Hours of Le Mans