Mercedes registers the trademark CLS 300May 27, 2019
The corresponding application is filed in the patent office. This may indicate that the company is preparing a new basic equipment for the Mercedes CLS-Class. Under the hood, a 2.0-liter four-cylinder turbocharged engine can be installed.
Its power in the E-Class is 241 hp, torque reaches 370 Nm. The engine will be equipped with a nine-speed automatic transmission and rear or all-wheel drive.
It is expected that the basic version will go at a significantly lower price than the current cost. Now prices for Mercedes CLS-Class start at 69,200 dollars. The CLS 300 can be priced at about $ 60,000.
- BFGoodrich introduced special off-road wipers
- Watch the 2021 Porsche Panamera Turbo S set a speed record
- Tesla wants to accelerate the emergence of Semi trucks and is looking for specialists
- Paul Walker’s BMW M1 to be auctioned
- Ferrari unveils racing-inspired version of the 488 Pista