Mercedes recalls 750 thousand of its carsJanuary 6, 2020
A large recall campaign will affect 4 models produced from 2001 to 2011.
The German auto giant Mercedes-Benz has launched a recall campaign on 744,852 of its vehicles in the United States. We are talking about cars that came off the assembly line in the zero years of this century. Owners of C-class models 2001-2007, CLK-class 2003-2009, CLS-class 2007-2011 will be asked to come to the service center. and E-class 2003-2009. A problem may occur on cars with panoramic sunroofs. It’s all about the glue that secures the glass panel of the hatch to the retractable frame. Over time, it can collapse, and the hatch can break or even come off at high speed.
According to the press service of Mercedes-Benz, the supplier of hatches Webasto did not apply enough primer to the frame.
Note that for the first time the company faced a similar problem in 2017, after which the investigation of the causes began. After the investigation was completed, all owners of problematic cars were informed about the malfunction. All repairs will be carried out free of charge.
- Acura plans to become a sports brand
- AC Schnitzer atelier has prepared improvements for the G30 and G31 BMW 5-Series
- Under the hood of this VW Golf R is a 600 hp engine
- Koenigsegg Regera demonstrates stunning acceleration up to 300 km / h
- Electric VW ID.R breaks another speed record