Mercedes posted a video with the new Mercedes-Benz S-ClassMay 14, 2020
The German concern Daimler AG decided to demonstrate how employees relate to the safety of employees at enterprises, “highlighting” the new Mercedes-Benz S-Class on the video.
A video appeared on the brand’s official Youtube channel in which it says that everything in the company’s factories has been brought into line with the requirements: employees wear masks and gloves, keep distance. But at the very end of the video, a partially camouflaged car enters the frame. And of course, we have before us the new S-Class.
Note that just the other day, AutoTimesNews published spy shots of a new generation of the sedan, which appeared completely without camouflage. We managed to study the car inside. At the same time, the video published by Daimler only confirms the authenticity of the new photos.
It is expected that the debut of the new Mercedes-Benz S-Class W223 will take place in mid-2020. At the same time, a car that will lose the coupe and convertible versions will go on sale only in 2021.
- The players of the English club had to go to the game by taxi because of the “smart” bus
- RS2 Avant-style tuning kit developed for Audi Coupe
- New Audi S8 and Bentley Flying Spur were brought to drag
- The fate of the Kia Stinger remains in question even after the update
- Ford publishes teaser for Bronco Warthog with 37-inch tires