Mercedes out of competition in the second training session of the Grand Prix of AustriaJuly 5, 2020
The Mercedes team completed the first day of the race weekend of the Austrian Grand Prix in the first two lines with a half second separation from the closest pursuers.
In the course of a series of qualifying rounds, Lewis Hamilton showed the best time 1.04.304, and the British team mate Valtteri Bottas lagged behind him by 0.197 seconds.
Sergio Perez, the third Racing Point racer, lost 0.641 seconds to Hamilton and himself outstripped Sebastian Vettel by 0.016 seconds on a Ferrari. Locked the top five Renault pilot Daniel Riccardo.
The best of the Red Bull Racing racers Max Verstappen was only the ninth, while Alex Albon did show only the 13th time.
Like in the morning, there were some mistakes. In the first turn, Kvyata, Verstappen, Albon were deployed, Raikkonen took off in the sixth turn. But there were no wrecked cars.
- Great Wall pickup truck fails African crash test
- Pickup from “Fast and the Furious” went on sale
- Lego unveils toy model of Jeep Wrangler Rubicon SUV
- Shown the first of 19 pairs of collectible Aston Martin in honor of the 100th anniversary of Zagato
- Plymouth Prowler Roadster Transformed on New Renders