Mercedes out of competition in the second training session of the Grand Prix of AustriaJuly 5, 2020
The Mercedes team completed the first day of the race weekend of the Austrian Grand Prix in the first two lines with a half second separation from the closest pursuers.
In the course of a series of qualifying rounds, Lewis Hamilton showed the best time 1.04.304, and the British team mate Valtteri Bottas lagged behind him by 0.197 seconds.
Sergio Perez, the third Racing Point racer, lost 0.641 seconds to Hamilton and himself outstripped Sebastian Vettel by 0.016 seconds on a Ferrari. Locked the top five Renault pilot Daniel Riccardo.
The best of the Red Bull Racing racers Max Verstappen was only the ninth, while Alex Albon did show only the 13th time.
Like in the morning, there were some mistakes. In the first turn, Kvyata, Verstappen, Albon were deployed, Raikkonen took off in the sixth turn. But there were no wrecked cars.
- GAC to Unveil GAC Enpulse Sports Coupe Concept in Beijing
- Ford will put five electrified car devices on the assembly line in Canada
- Announced 1100-horsepower Tesla Model S Plaid
- Kia unveils updated 2021 Stinger sports liftback
- BMW plans to seriously update its lineup