Mercedes no longer provides cars by subscriptionJuly 2, 2020
About this with reference to the press service of Mercedes-Benz reports portal carscoops.com.
The German automaker Mercedes-Benz is forced to refuse the service of a car by subscription due to the incredibly low demand for such a service. For the entire existence of the corresponding application, only a couple hundred people have registered in the system.
Initially, only a few Mercedes-Benz models could be rented by subscription, but soon in Atlanta the company expanded the list of cars by adding AMG models there. Despite this, the popularity of the Mercedes-Benz Collection application did not come.
According to the brand’s press service, the subscription service taught Mercedes-Benz marketers a lot. In addition, he attracted new customers, by the way, before the average Mercedes buyer was 55 years old, but after the failure of the subscription service, it decreased by 10 years.
- Updated Cadillac CT5 gets V Performance package
- Mercedes has updated the luxury SUV Maybach GLS
- Cadillac Lyriq will get an incredible projection system on the windshield
- Tesla admitted: yes, our bumpers fall off, and blow off roofs
- 80-year-old retiree drives a Ferrari F40 daily