Mercedes-Maybach Ultimate Luxury Concept goes into productionOctober 8, 2020
This is stated in a new company report.
The Maybach Vision Ultimate Luxury Concept was first unveiled at the 2018 Beijing Auto Show. The car had a quirky body shape and the size of a sedan SUV. Then the novelty caused a stir, and at the end of 2020, the company indirectly confirmed its desire to launch such a model into mass production.
Earlier, the Daimler AG concern expressed its desire to leave inexpensive models and start producing only premium cars. The development of a model such as the Maybach Ultimate Luxury fits well into the brand’s new plan. If we continue to reflect on this topic, then we can assume that the novelty will receive both a classic internal combustion engine and a fully electric power plant.
Recall that the Maybach Vision Ultimate Luxury concept was equipped with four electric motors with a total output of 750 hp, and its salon could comfortably accommodate four people.
- Selfdriving Ford Mondeo to be tested in Oxford
- Electric SUV Mercedes EQC 4 × 4² tested in Italy
- Nissan is preparing an update to the popular frame pickup Navara
- Volkswagen has released a methane version of the Golf TGI
- Second US state wants to ban gasoline cars