Mercedes manufactures 250 ventilators per dayApril 6, 2020
We talked about the fact that the teams of Formula 1, based in the UK, have joined forces in the framework of the Project Pitlane program and engaged in the production of mechanical ventilation devices for the national health system.
Red Bull Racing, Racing Point, Haas, McLaren, Renault, Williams and Mercedes have assigned tasks, established cooperation, and now the production of medical equipment is in full swing based on the champion team.
Brackley already collects 250 ventilators per day, and these volumes will gradually increase. The design of the device was developed jointly by Mercedes and London University College, and Red Bull Racing and other teams are producing components for this equipment.
“Next week, production will increase to 1,000 units,” said Michael Gove, British government minister.
- A cat-dog car was put up for sale in the USA
- World’s first off-road Lamborghini Huracan announced
- Lamborghini Aventador successor to retain V12 engine
- VW XL1 or the rarest production car of the brand in history
- Connaught Type-D or sports new car with a V10 engine