Mercedes manufactures 250 ventilators per dayApril 6, 2020
We talked about the fact that the teams of Formula 1, based in the UK, have joined forces in the framework of the Project Pitlane program and engaged in the production of mechanical ventilation devices for the national health system.
Red Bull Racing, Racing Point, Haas, McLaren, Renault, Williams and Mercedes have assigned tasks, established cooperation, and now the production of medical equipment is in full swing based on the champion team.
Brackley already collects 250 ventilators per day, and these volumes will gradually increase. The design of the device was developed jointly by Mercedes and London University College, and Red Bull Racing and other teams are producing components for this equipment.
“Next week, production will increase to 1,000 units,” said Michael Gove, British government minister.
- The blogger ordered an online sports car for $ 31,000. And this is what he was eventually brought
- Ferrari coupe turned into original limited model
- Tesla on autopilot accelerated to 150 km / h while the driver slept
- Ford showed first image of F-150 electric pickup
- Electric Mercedes EQS prototype spotted on tests