Mercedes is testing a new E-Class in two versionsJune 26, 2019
Mercedes-Benz E-Class sedan and Estate spotted on road tests. The changes were not too significant. So, the sedan received a new front design. A different front grille was installed, upgraded headlights with LED daytime running lights, the style of which echoes the new CLS. The taillights of the Mercedes E-Class have also been reworked, but they are probably not yet presented in final form.
The E-Class Estate will receive a front grille different from the sedan. Lights got the same shape.
The trim of the Mercedes-Benz E-Class is expected to be rescheduled without major changes. There will be two large displays, one of which is responsible for climate control settings. A new version of infotainment system is expected.
Later, the new E-Class coupe will also be presented.
- BMW and Alibaba agree to tackle digital business transformation together
- Elon Musk calls Tesla’s next “killer product”
- GM didn’t plan on making an electric Hummer, it just happened
- Ford believes robots will not replace humans when assembling cars
- See the unique Ferrari Omologata