Mercedes is preparing for the presentation of the new electric car EQAAugust 16, 2020
Mercedes is preparing to host the premiere of the EQA electric vehicle. An event dedicated to the model could be held at the end of 2020.
The vehicle will be equipped with a 60 kWh battery, which will make it possible to travel up to 500 km without intermediate recharging of the battery. The starting modification of the electric vehicle assumes only front-wheel drive with a power of 201 hp. The extended build model will receive four-wheel drive and a return of 335 hp. through the use of two units.
The exterior will be similar to the GLA, but the front end will be styled in the style of the EQ line. There are also upgraded taillights, exclusive wheels and special nameplates. The EQA model may be a refinement of the GLA with cues taken from the EQC.
- A car with a pool was built for a comic race
- Jaguar has patented a rather unusual supercar
- Ford introduced the “charged” crossover Puma ST
- Mercedes is confident in the success of the new generation of the S-class sedan
- Two Daihatsu get new styling packages from Modellista