Mercedes is conducting severe tests for the new GLB on the track at the NürburgringMay 9, 2019
Apparently, the German concern has high hopes for the new GLB-class crossover. The prototype of the model was presented in April at the Shanghai Auto Show, but the company continues road, off-road and speed tests of a future production version.
In the summer of 2019, another square SUV from Mercedes should enter the market. The GLB-Class model will take one of the important positions in the concern lineup. Therefore, engineers do not cease to conduct numerous tests before the serial launch. A new video has appeared on the Web, demonstrating the severe speed tests of a future novelty on the Nurburgring ring.
We are not ready to say exactly, but one of the prototypes in the video may well be a “charged” version of the AMG version of GLB.
In the basic version, the crossover will receive only front-wheel drive and a fairly simple four-cylinder engine with a turbine. The top version will get a forced version of the engine with a capacity of up to 300 horsepower. Later, a hybrid and all-electric version may appear.
- Volkswagen is working on a compact crossover ID.1
- Mitsubishi completes production of the world’s first mass-produced electric car
- The perfect self-driving taxi Muvone presented in the coronavirus pandemic
- Amphicar small-capacity convertible amphibious will be on sale
- Ford is testing a manual version of the Bronco SUV