Mercedes has released a new electric minivanJuly 12, 2019
The company Mercedes-Benz has introduced a new electric minivan eVito Tourer, which will be used in the Berlin carsharing
The company Mercedes-Benz has introduced a new electric minivan called eVito Tourer. In this case, while cars can not be bought, but they will replenish the fleet of Berlin carsharing service BerlKonig, which also operates in Amsterdam, London and Milton Keynes.
Mercedes-Benz eVito Tourer is equipped with a single electric motor, developing 85 kW (116 hp) and 295 Nm of torque. A 41 kWh battery pack provides a range in the range from 156 to 186 kilometers. You can fully replenish the battery in 6 hours.
The electric car has two modifications – standard (length – 5140 mm) and elongated (5 370 mm). The minivan is able to take on board up to nine people.
The Mercedes-Benz eVito Tourer has joined the electric versions of the Sprinter and Vito vans. In September, the serial version of the EQV concept car will debut at the Frankfurt Motor Show. The eight-seater minivan is equipped with a battery with a capacity of 100 kWh and an electric motor with a return of 201 hp, which is mounted on the front axle. Cruising from new items is more than 400 kilometers.
- New Toyota Land Cruiser will be awarded with Gazoo Racing Magic version
- Mercedes presented two all-wheel drive variations of the Mercedes EQA electric car
- Ford Kuga tests powerful Argo AI autonomous driving LIDAR sensor
- Lewis Hamilton won the Spanish Grand Prix
- Connected car sales are growing despite chip shortages