Mercedes has released a four-door AMG GT aerodynamic body kit.December 26, 2018
Mercedes-AMG has introduced an additional aerodynamic body kit for the AMG GT 4-Door, a competitor to the Porsche Panamera. The equipment will be available for all modifications of the novelty with the indices “43”, “53”, “63” and “63 S”.
The set included a new front splitter, another bumper with additional side deflectors and air intakes, as well as a rigidly fixed rear wing and an upgraded diffuser. In Germany, the cost of underweight will be 3391 euros.
The top version of the four-door supercar – Mercedes-AMG GT 63 S – is equipped with a four-liter V8 unit, developing 640 hp. and 750 Nm of torque. The engine is combined with a nine-speed automatic transmission. Such a car is able to accelerate from standstill to 100 km/h in 3.2 seconds, and its maximum speed is 315 km per hour.
The Mercedes-AMG GT 63 S set the record for the “North Loop” of the Nurburgring among production cars with four seats in the cabin. The novelty passed the 20.8-kilometer route in 7 minutes and 25.41 seconds.
- China showed “killer” Tesla with a power reserve of 708 kilometers
- General Motors is working on improved autopilot
- First Cadillac CT4-V and CT5-V Blackwing Buyers Receive Exclusive Gifts
- Alrendo TS Bravo electric motorcycle to hit European roads in May
- All new Peugeot models will receive “charged” versions