Mercedes G350 with 2.0-liter engine presented in ChinaSeptember 9, 2020
The German automaker has officially unveiled the Mercedes-Benz G-class SUV, under the hood of which is a 2.0-liter 4-cylinder engine. Also announced were the prices for the new version of the model, which will become the base for the Gelandewagen.
A full-size SUV with a 2.0-liter gasoline engine is introduced in China. This version of the iconic car will be positioned as a basic configuration.
The novelty received the designation G350, and the prices for it are from 1,429,800 Chinese yuan
Don’t confuse the new rendition of the SUV with the G350d pictured here. The Chinese-spec G350 is a petrol-powered model, not a full-size G-class sold in Europe, which is powered by a 3.0-liter inline-six diesel.
The tiny but powerful 2.0-liter engine produces 255 horsepower and 370 Nm of torque. It may not sound like a lot for such a large and heavy vehicle, but it is enough to accelerate from 0 to 100 km / h in a pretty decent 8.1 seconds and top speed is 190 km / h.
This version of the SUV is equipped with 4Matic all-wheel drive system, as well as a nine-speed automatic transmission.
- Tesla offered independent European services to get official status
- Range Rover Electric Confirmed, Jaguar XJ Delayed
- Volkswagen will produce 500 thousand electric crossovers a year
- The hydrogen truck Mercedes-Benz GenH2 will have a range of 1000 km
- Porsche launches 2.1 MWh mobile charging station