Mercedes found damage to the bottom of Hamilton’s carMarch 17, 2019
After the Grand Prix Australia finish at Mercedes, they carefully inspected the Lewis Hamilton car for possible damage – in the race it was short of speed, problems with balance, wearing tires quickly.
The inspection revealed damage to the bottom in the area of the left rear wheel, which exacerbated the balance problems that were before. Now the team understands the causes of damage to the bottom.
- The roof of the Tesla Model X electric car collapses on the move
- Ford patented name for new SUV
- Ram Announces Anniversary Edition of 2021 2500 Power Wagon Pickup
- Scotland starts offering interest-free loans for used electric cars
- Jeep Wrangler will cheer up its owners with bright colors