Mercedes found damage to the bottom of Hamilton’s carMarch 17, 2019
After the Grand Prix Australia finish at Mercedes, they carefully inspected the Lewis Hamilton car for possible damage – in the race it was short of speed, problems with balance, wearing tires quickly.
The inspection revealed damage to the bottom in the area of the left rear wheel, which exacerbated the balance problems that were before. Now the team understands the causes of damage to the bottom.
- Glickenhaus SCG-008 insane SUV sketches published
- The debut date of the new Land Cruiser 300 SUV has become known
- The serial version of the Nissan Magnite cross debuted
- Top Gear racer rides the Audi RS6 Avant very fast
- Bugatti has introduced a new mysterious hypercar